Moving Up Day
June 18, 2021
I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather. It is hard to believe we only have three and half days of school left. The end-of-year celebration regulations and guidance have changed once again. Please see the changes noted below.
For 6th grade graduation, Kindergarten and First grade moving up ceremonies:
- Ceremonies will be in our Courtyard behind the school on Tuesday, June 22nd. In the event of rain, the rain date will be Wednesday, June 23rd
- 2 Guests will be allowed for each student.
- Health Screening: Is no longer required.
- Social Distancing: Is still recommended, except for members of the same family
- Masks are optional for vaccinated individuals. All unvaccinated individuals are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Pictures/Video: You may take pictures and/or video from your seat. We will have a photographer onsite to take photos of each graduate receiving their diploma which will be provided to each attendee.
- The ceremony will be live streamed on Facebook.
- At the conclusion of the ceremony, attendees are asked to immediately exit the courtyard. We encourage everyone to maintain social distance from other attendees outside your immediate party/household/family member. We have several ceremonies scheduled for the same day and need to sanitize chairs and any shared surfaces. Attendees will not be permitted to congregate with our graduates.
- If you wish to sign out your graduate you must report to the Main Office after the ceremony and sign out your child with Mrs. Vogel.
We look forward to celebrating the hard work and accomplishments of our students and appreciate the partnership of our families as we work to make these events possible.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding this information. You may contact the main office at 518-792-3231.